Advertisements are a basic necessity to promote your brand and reach new customers or to bring your products together with your customers. If you are providing services online, this area is very difficult, but you can get good results with the right planning, the right medium and the right application. There are many advertising areas, the main channels with high users; Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Internet Sites etc…
Where to advertise is completely important according to your products/services and target user audience, you should make this choice correctly.
We have prepared for you 6 items that you should pay attention to when advertising on Facebook, the social media platform with the largest user base.
1. Determining a good target audience: For Facebook ads to be effective, it is important to reach the right target audience. By using Facebook’s comprehensive demographic targeting options, you can show your ads to the most appropriate people
2. Data Analysis : Facebook Pixel is a tool that you can use to increase the impact of your adverts and perform tracking. Pixel allows you to track user interactions on your website and use this information for ad targeting and optimisation.
3. Conversion funnel tracking: You can see which steps users follow after clicking on your advert. This helps you understand at which stage users disappear or at which stage they convert.
4. Lookalike Audiences: It allows you to create a new target audience with similar characteristics based on your existing customers or users who visit your website.
In other words, there are new customers similar to your customer.
5. Focus on features: Focus on the most important features of your product or service in the text of your advert. Give a clear message that it will meet the needs of potential customers and solve their problems. Differentiate from your competitors by emphasising points of differentiation.
6. Storytelling: A good advertising video should include a storytelling element. Create a story that will give viewers an emotional connection. In your story, emphasise customer problems and how your brand offers solutions.